v0.1.0 for Windows released!
v.0.1.0 for Windows has been released, let's take a look at what's changed..
Firstly, controller support has been added, allowing you to play with your Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller in-game. As soon as you've set yourself up into the game, you can enjoy the rest of the experience with your controller, walking around - fixing the computers or have a nosy outside.
Another big one for players who didn't know what to do - key prompts. When you can interact with something, a message will show up what to press on screen. This will show you either the button for controller or keyboard depending on what you are using.
More of a subtle environment adding this one - some of the outside world has been added, this includes a main road with cars running through and a small grass area on the other side of that road.
- Removed jumping (undocumented behaviour)
- Removed small grass path from outside the shop (was used for testing foliage early)
- Fixed a glitch where the player may spawn with their camera spun
- Fixed a glitch with the door frame of the shop
- Fixed a glitch in where the Parts screen could be opened when away from the computer.
Enjoy and game on!
Get Computer Shop Sim
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.